Visit us on Facebook
If you have travelled from Wuhan or Hubei Province to the UK in the last 14 days you should immediately:
Please follow this advice even if you do not have symptoms of the virus.
PLEASE DO NOT PRESENT AT THE SURGERY
This advice applies to travellers who have returned to the UK from the following areas should you have symptoms:
CHINA, HONG KONG, JAPAN, MACAU, MALAYSIA, REP OF KOREA, SINGAPORE, TAIWAN OR THAILAND
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE SEE THE BELOW LINK:
If you usually take medication for hayfever please note that we advise you to start taking this from March onwards. If you use medication that is available to purchase over the counter at a pharmacy we will no longer be able to prescribe this for you.
Please see the below list of over the counter medications for hayfever:
• Acrivastine 8mg capsules
• Cetirizine 10mg tablets and 1mg/ml oral solution
• Loratadine 10mg tablets and 5mg/5ml syrup
• Chlorphenamine 4mg tablets 2mg/5ml oral solution
• Beclomethsone 50mcg/ml nasal spray
• Fluticasone 0.05% w/w nasal spray